Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall fashion week-day 5! Last day :(

see everyone here!
Hiiii. It's Friday and I just got paid. I feel like if the Nsync song didnt immediatley pop into your head, youre 1. too young or 2. dare I say it, didn't like boy bands at one point in your life. Its casual Friday up in this joint and believe me I. am. casual. My hair is the messiest its been all week and I think I need a gallon of coffee this morning. Another late night on the phone. Really, I'm not complaining...its been fun. It feels like old times talking to René until the hours switch to am...but I'm older and crankier now. I doubt I'll be catching up on sleep this weekend either! Last night was dance class Thursday. Can I tell you how much I enjoy my 1 hour of social activity on Thursdays?? Its really one of my favorite things, and I missed it all summer. I get to have coffee with my friend Danielle and play with her sweet son and talk/laugh! She is seriously one of my fave people to be around. And I'm not just saying that because she recently discovered my blog. Heyyyyy!
I got pumpkin iced coffee and was reprimanded by the "barista" (he's the shop owner) because my neice was pulling bags of coffee off the shelves. I'm not used to watching toddlers anymore, ok?  I may have also had a pumpkin donut. Stop the madness...I love pumpkin.
Please excuse  my iphone pictures...sans filter at that. I'm not  hiding anything with filters, I just love how dreamy they look. Crappy iphone pictures with poor lighting does not equal dreamy.
I had fun this week thanks to Emery Jo and her awesome Fashion Week! You are all so sweet and I will continue to read all of your blogs. Have a lovelllly day!



shirt: old navy
tank: kohls
pants: kohls
shoes: payless
watch-a gift from my awesomeee husband (its a casio and im pretty sure its from target ;) )



12 comments:

  1. Such a fun outfit. Looking sassy with the red pants and leopard shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those pants!

    i'm 27, and i didn't get the reference. but then again, i didn't care too much for boy bands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @deanna thanks!! And....haha I can respect that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! simple, but it stands out from the crowd. LOVE the pants/shoes combo and the hair piled on top of your head. so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit and I think it may be my favorite. I love the whimsy of your earrings with the outfit. Waaay cute! I've been saying I need a pair of red pants. Did you get them this season?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh i am in love with the red pants/leopard print shoes combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is probably one of my favorite color/print combos. I love the red and leopard. So pretty. And that top is amazing on you! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. red and leopard is one of my favorite color combos! and i might be too old for that song, but i do love me some boy bands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the outfit and I absolutely love how red and white go together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Red pants!! I love it! And I tell you this everyday, but I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you ladiessss, sweetest girls ever, seriously. I loved this week!

    @Mrs. Bianca- I did get them very recently actually, at Kohls. They are the Lauren Conrad collection and they were on sale!

    ReplyDelete