Thursday, February 9, 2012

Food follow up

Food is the devil. I am stressed and I am stress eating. You don't know what that is? Its when you say to yourself, I deserve this, I'm doing a lot...so I'm going to eat whatever I want! Bad idea.
I am really trying hard, I lost a few more pounds, but I have been trying to stay off the scale too. That really shouldn't be the focus.

I made a few awesome simple low calorie things! All you really have to do is make sure you're not going over a serving size...that's where you get in trouble! Too much of a good thing, is not good :)

Whole wheat waffles with peanut butter and bananas.
This is filling and delicious and breakfast really should be your biggest meal. I like to eat less as the day goes on, gives my non working out body time to burn it off.



Artichoke and spinach (or any flavor...currently we have chipotle and garlic in the fridge too) hummus with mini pita pockets
Enough said...hummus is delicious and these pita pockets are 40 calories each!

















Black bean salad
1/2 cup corn
1/2 cup rinsed black beans
red onion, red bell pepper, scallions
single serving cup of mandarin oranges in water...no sugar added!
a dash of vinegar to taste







No comments:

Post a Comment